I want to get involved
Why should you get involved?
- To give back to your community
- To denounce violence against women
- To support women who are victims of violence
- To take on a new challenge
- To support the fight against social inequalities
Do you want to join the fight to stop violence against women?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Women?
There are many ways to get involved
Become a Board member
The Maison Hélène-Lacroix Board of Directors is made up of seven dedicated members who believe strongly in our mission.
We recruit directors with a broad range of professional expertise and from all walks of life. Working together, they contribute to the success and impact of our organization.
What does the Board do?
Ensures that the organization upholds and fulfills its primary mission, which is to provide help and safe housing for women who are victims of violence.
Ensures that the organization complies with applicable laws.
Makes decisions, as a group, to keep the organization running smoothly and manage the budget wisely.
Fosters the sharing of knowledge, skills, and expertise through various ad hoc working committees.
Each member commits to a two-year renewable term. Interested in joining the Board? Contact us:
By email : Info@maisonhelenelacroix.com
By phone: 418-527-4682
At Maison Hélène-Lacroix, we recognize the importance of community in the fight to stop violence against women. If you’d like to help us bring about social change by offering your time to the women housed with us, become a volunteer. There are three ways to get involved:
- Share your knowledge and skills with the women in our shelter and help them rediscover themselves through various creative activities.
- If you have stayed with us in the past, come and offer support and comfort to other women by talking about your experience.
- Let us know if the organization you work for offers free workshops that could benefit the women in our shelter.
To get involved or for more information, contact us at
Each year, we provide services to over 100 women who are victims of violence. Every donation allows us to offer a little extra that makes a huge difference in the lives of these women.
Thanks to your generosity, we are able to enhance our services and respond quickly and efficiently to the growing needs of our clients. We’ve also used the funds raised to organize artistic and recreational activities for the women, offering them a much-needed distraction.
Your donations make a difference. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Click below to make your donation.
Work for Maison Hélène-Lacroix
Employees at Maison Hélène-Lacroix:
- Work in a dynamic and stimulating environment, open 24 hours a day
- Work with courageous women who are survivors of violence
- Work alongside dedicated colleagues Join the fight to denounce all forms of violence and discrimination against women
- Enjoy favourable working conditions: meals provided, group insurance, pension plan, parking, social activities, etc.
- Have access to valuable training and a skill development program
Come and join a multidisciplinary team of friendly and energetic people whose mission is to comfort, support, and listen to the women we help.
You don’t have to wait for a job to be posted to send us your application.
Click on the link below to apply any time and send us your resumé and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in Maison Hélène-Lacroix!